1) SHOP: How do free upgrades on GPS Maps SD Card work?
Please click this link here for more info.
2) SHOP: PAYFAST: Debit cards: How can I use my Capitec Global One DEBIT CARD on the PayFast Payment Portal?
The Capitec Global one Debit Card functions similarly to a credit card on the PayFast Payment Portal – so choose to process a credit card payment transaction on PayFast when using a Capitec Global one Debit Card.
NOTE: The Capitec Global One Debit Card will NOT work under the “Debit Card” payment area on the PayFast payment portal – only under the “Credit Card” payment area.
3) SHOP: UPGRADES: See how to access you free upgrade on SD Card on our online shop
4) SHOP: UPGRADES: See here how to access your free upgrade for an SD Card, on a Subscription instead
You can opt to take your free upgrade you qualify for due to a previous purchase of an SD Card, in a downloadable GPS Map format rather – this means you will get a Subscription for a year, for GPS Downloadable maps from us.
5) SHOP: UPGRADES: See how to access you free map upgrades for your active Subscription product
If you have purchased a Subscription product – or opted to take a Subscription product as your free upgrade, you will get at least up to another 2 free map upgrades over the next year of your active subscription.
6) SHOP: DOWNLOAD LINKS: You are not receiving an email from T4A containing your download link/s
Please make sure to:
- check your SPAM/TRASH folder
- use the same email that you have registered a Tracks4Africa user profile with – the same one that contains your purchase history etc.
- search for an email with subject line “Your Tracks4Africa Download is Ready“
- give the internet a chance to send the email before contacting Tracks4Africa
7) SHOP: T4A Banking Details for EFT or Direct Transfer transactions
Payment needs to be made to the bank account provided and a notification of your payment sent to email@example.com with your order id as reference number.
Tracks4Africa Bank Account:
- Bank: ABSA
- Account number: 4062988824
- Branch code: 632005
- BIC: ABSAZAJJXXX
Note the BIC/Swift code is the same (ie. ABSAZAJJXXX)
ABSA George Branch Address: 106 York Street George Central George 6529
8) SHOP: Courier Companies Used & Tracking Your Parcel
For local couriering within the borders of South Africa we use SWE couriers.
In order to track your parcel with SWE couriers: Click Here.
For International couriering outside the borders of South Africa we use DHL couriers.
In order to track your parcel with DHL couriers: Click Here
If you have any queries, please contact our sales team.
9) SHOP: Courier info
Please take note, as per our terms and conditions:
- Couriers do NOT delivery over weekends – so depending on when your order is placed, this may delay deliveries.
- Couriering to outlying areas takes longer.
10) SHOP: PAYFAST: Payment Gateway is used for Credit Card, Debit Card payments etc.
PAYFAST is a secure and reputable payment gateway in South Africa. Please visit their site here for more information about them.
Why we don’t use PayPal: When we were investigating suitable and reputable options for a payment gateway here in South Africa, our developers advised us that we cannot make use of PayPal if we are going to run a ZAR currency based store.