1) SHOP: T4A Banking Details for EFT or Direct Transfer transactions
Payment needs to be made to the bank account provided and a notification of your payment sent to email@example.com with your order id as reference number.
Tracks4Africa Bank Account:
- Bank: ABSA
- Account number: 4062988824
- Branch code: 632005
- BIC: ABSAZAJJXXX
Note the BIC/Swift code is the same (ie. ABSAZAJJXXX)
ABSA George Branch Address: 106 York Street George Central George 6529
2) SHOP: Courier Companies Used & Tracking Your Parcel
For local couriering within the borders of South Africa we use SWE couriers.
In order to track your parcel with SWE couriers: Click Here.
For International couriering outside the borders of South Africa we use DHL couriers.
In order to track your parcel with DHL couriers: Click Here
If you have any queries, please contact our sales team.
3) SHOP: Courier info
Please take note, as per our terms and conditions:
- Couriers do NOT delivery over weekends – so depending on when your order is placed, this may delay deliveries.
- Couriering to outlying areas takes longer.
4) SHOP: PAYFAST: Payment Gateway is used for Credit Card, Debit Card payments etc.
PAYFAST is a secure and reputable payment gateway in South Africa. Please visit their site here for more information about them.
Why we don’t use PayPal: When we were investigating suitable and reputable options for a payment gateway here in South Africa, our developers advised us that we cannot make use of PayPal if we are going to run a ZAR currency based store.
5) SHOP: How to free upgrades on GPS Maps work?
Please see click on this link here for more info.
6) SHOP: Why is PayPal not used?
When we were investigating suitable and reputable options for a payment gateway here in South Africa, our developers advised us that we cannot make use of PayPal if we are going to run a ZAR currency based store.
We therefore use PayFast, which is a reputable, secure South African payment Gateway.
7) SHOP: How do GPS Map Subscriptions work?
Please click this link here for an explanation.
8) SHOP: PAYFAST: T4A will not automatically deduct and just process payments from your account without you initiating the transaction via PayFast!
Please note – if you notice this message on the PayFast payment gateway – please note that this is only if you sign up PayFast subscriptions/recurring billing – it has got nothing to do with Tracks4Africa or our subscription model. You can safely ignore this message – as you you are not going to register any account on PayFast to manage any T4A subscriptions.
9) SHOP: How do free upgrades on GPS Maps SD Card work?
Please click this link here for more info.
10) SHOP: PAYFAST: Debit cards: How can I use my Capitec Global One DEBIT CARD on the PayFast Payment Portal?
The Capitec Global one Debit Card functions similarly to a credit card on the PayFast Payment Portal – so choose to process a credit card payment transaction on PayFast when using a Capitec Global one Debit Card.
NOTE: The Capitec Global One Debit Card will NOT work under the “Debit Card” payment area on the PayFast payment portal – only under the “Credit Card” payment area.