1) SHOP: IBAN for international paymentsIBAN: South African Banks do not participate in the IBAN system as this is for the European Union and a few bordering countries. South Africa uses the SWIFT/BIC + Branch Code + Account Number to make international Wire Transfers. This is the only way to transfer money.
2) SHOP: How do free upgrades on GPS Maps SD Card work?Please click this link here for more info.
3) SHOP: How do GPS Map Subscriptions work?Please click this link here for an explanation.
4) SHOP: How to free upgrades on GPS Maps work?Please see click on this link here for more info.
5) SHOP: Courier infoPlease take note, as per our terms and conditions:
- Couriers do NOT delivery over weekends - so depending on when your order is placed, this may delay deliveries.
- Couriering to outlying areas takes longer.
6) SHOP: Courier Companies Used & Tracking Your ParcelFor local couriering within the borders of South Africa we use SWE couriers. In order to track your parcel with SWE couriers: Click Here. For International couriering outside the borders of South Africa we use DHL couriers. In order to track your parcel with DHL couriers: Click Here If you have any queries, please contact our sales team.
7) SHOP: T4A Banking Details for EFT or Direct Transfer transactions
Payment needs to be made to the bank account provided and a notification of your payment sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order id as reference number.
Tracks4Africa Bank Account:
- Bank: ABSA
- Account number: 4062988824
- Branch code: 632005
- BIC: ABSAZAJJXXX
Note the BIC/Swift code is the same (ie. ABSAZAJJXXX)
ABSA George Branch Address: 106 York Street George Central George 6529IBAN: South African Banks do not participate in the IBAN system as this is for the European Union and a few bordering countries. South Africa uses the SWIFT/BIC + Branch Code + Account Number to make international Wire Transfers. This is the only way to transfer money.
8) SHOP: DOWNLOAD LINKS: You are not receiving an email from T4A containing your download link/s
Please make sure to:
- check your SPAM/TRASH folder
- use the same email that you have registered a Tracks4Africa user profile with - the same one that contains your purchase history etc.
- search for an email with subject line "Your Tracks4Africa Download is Ready"
- give the internet a chance to send the email before contacting Tracks4Africa
9) SHOP: UPGRADES: See how to access you free map upgrades for your active Subscription product
If you have purchased a Subscription product - or opted to take a Subscription product as your free upgrade, you will get at least up to another 2 free map upgrades over the next year of your active subscription.
10) SHOP: UPGRADES: See here how to access your free upgrade for an SD Card, on a Subscription instead
You can opt to take your free upgrade you qualify for due to a previous purchase of an SD Card, in a downloadable GPS Map format rather - this means you will get a Subscription for a year, for GPS Downloadable maps from us.