1) SHOP: PAYFAST: Payment Gateway is used for Credit Card, Debit Card payments etc.
PAYFAST is a secure and reputable payment gateway in South Africa. Please visit their site here for more information about them.Why we don't use PayPal: When we were investigating suitable and reputable options for a payment gateway here in South Africa, our developers advised us that we cannot make use of PayPal if we are going to run a ZAR currency based store.
2) SHOP: How to free upgrades on GPS Maps work?Please see click on this link here for more info.
3) SHOP: Why is PayPal not used?When we were investigating suitable and reputable options for a payment gateway here in South Africa, our developers advised us that we cannot make use of PayPal if we are going to run a ZAR currency based store. We therefore use PayFast, which is a reputable, secure South African payment Gateway.
4) SHOP: How do GPS Map Subscriptions work?Please click this link here for an explanation.
5) SHOP: PAYFAST: T4A will not automatically deduct and just process payments from your account without you initiating the transaction via PayFast!
Please note - if you notice this message on the PayFast payment gateway - please note that this is only if you sign up PayFast subscriptions/recurring billing - it has got nothing to do with Tracks4Africa or our subscription model. You can safely ignore this message - as you you are not going to register any account on PayFast to manage any T4A subscriptions.
6) SHOP: How do free upgrades on GPS Maps SD Card work?Please click this link here for more info.
7) SHOP: PAYFAST: Debit cards: How can I use my Capitec Global One DEBIT CARD on the PayFast Payment Portal?
The Capitec Global one Debit Card functions similarly to a credit card on the PayFast Payment Portal - so choose to process a credit card payment transaction on PayFast when using a Capitec Global one Debit Card.
NOTE: The Capitec Global One Debit Card will NOT work under the "Debit Card" payment area on the PayFast payment portal - only under the "Credit Card" payment area.
8) SHOP: UPGRADES: See how to access you free upgrade on SD Card on our online shop
9) SHOP: UPGRADES: See here how to access your free upgrade for an SD Card, on a Subscription instead
You can opt to take your free upgrade you qualify for due to a previous purchase of an SD Card, in a downloadable GPS Map format rather - this means you will get a Subscription for a year, for GPS Downloadable maps from us.
10) SHOP: UPGRADES: See how to access you free map upgrades for your active Subscription product
If you have purchased a Subscription product - or opted to take a Subscription product as your free upgrade, you will get at least up to another 2 free map upgrades over the next year of your active subscription.