This Atlas covers ten countries in Southern Africa and is specifically aimed at self-drive travellers. The countries included are: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Eswatini, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
The Atlas is printed in A3 size, weighs 2.42kg, has a hard laminated cover, ring bound for ease of use and printed on thicker than normal paper to ensure durability.
Map features include:
- Map scales include 1:4000 000, 1:1000 000; 1:500 000
- 518 350km of off-road tracks and major roads.
- Distance and travel time between towns.
- Essential facilities available in towns.
- Camping and lodging.
- ATourist attractions.
- All border crossings, with opening times.
- All international airports, with IATA/ICAO codes.
- Protected areas.