1) GUIDE APP: CompatibilityOur APP is NOT compatible with:
- Android version 5
- Any version before IOS version 12
- Any version before Android version 11
- Fire HD 10 tablet
- Android Auto
- Android Auto is a mobile app developed by Google to mirror features of an Android device, such as a smartphone, on a car's dashboard information and entertainment head unit. Once an Android device is paired with the car's head unit, the system can mirror some apps on the vehicle's display.
- Carplay (IOS)
- CarPlay is an Apple standard that enables a car radio or head unit to be a display and controller for an iOS device.
Our APP MAY be comptible with:
- Android Car Radios:
- Android car radios pair with your smart devices to provide hands-free Bluetooth for calls, GPS navigation, and high-definition radio.
- Do not confuse Android Auto functionality with an Android based car radio. These are very different things. Our Android app may work on a Android based radio but we cannot guarantee this as some radios have old operating systems. Users can test with the free version of our Guide App first.
2) GUIDE APP: Error “error in map service, error when creating offline map. TypeError: cannot read property resize of undefined”If you are trying to install our guide app and get this error message then it probably means that the device you are trying to run the app on is not supported. Examples of where this error has been reported is:
- Android devices with Android version 5 (ie. this Android version has not been supported by Google for years, and our app is not compatible. We would suggest you upgrade to a new Android version).
- Windows Bluestacks (ie. our Apps will not run on this application on your windows PC)
- Android Auto (ie. our Apps will not run on this application)
3) GUIDE APP: Android in-car navigation systems / Android Car RadiosOur App MAY be compatible with certain Android in-car navigation systems / Android Car Radios on which the App can be purchased and installed via Google Play on the device itself. BUT we do recommend that you install the free version of our Guide App - and then test to see if it works before you proceed with any in-app purchases.