1) GPS Maps: Basecamp lagging on a MACIf you find that Basecamp is running very slowsly on your MAC, and that it is slow to react when you pan or zoom on it: We advise that you uninstall Basecamp. Then update your OS (Operating System) on your MAC. Then reinstall Basecamp. This may resolve your issue.
2) VIDEOS: BaseCamp Basics: Finding Places
3) VIDEOS: BaseCamp Basics: Organizing Data
4) VIDEOS: BaseCamp Basics: Transferring Data
5) VIDEOS: BaseCamp Basics: Waypoints & Routes
6) VIDEOS: BaseCamp Basics: Panning & Zooming
7) VIDEOS: Setting Up BaseCamp
8) VIDEOS: Installing BaseCamp on Your Mac
9) VIDEOS: Installing BaseCamp on Your Windows PC
10) GPS MAPS: Basecamp Export to Excel
If you save your Basecamp/Mapsource file as a .gpx file (not .gdb), you can open the .gpx file with excel. You are going to get a few warning messages before the final file will open:
Open as an xml.
If you have tracks and routes in the same file, you will get another error message (you can only open waypoint locations, not tracks and routes)
You will now get a spreadsheet with a lot of columns.