Spend your time ripping through the woods, not waiting on your friends. This rugged powersport GPS navigator keeps your groups in touch and on track.
- Keep your crew together with group tracking for up to 20 riders, plus location sharing.
- Take your side-by-side off the beaten path with topo mapping and Tracks4Africa.
- The rugged Tread off-road GPS is IPX7 weather resistant and features a glove-friendly 5.5″ touchscreen display.
- Use the Tread app to sync data across your various devices.
- Direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery can be downloaded to Tread without a computer.
- Easily install on your powersport vehicle with the included powered mount and wiring harness with tube mount.
Works with your compatible Garmin navigator to see behind your vehicle
- Truly wireless backup camera uses 2 AA batteries (lithium recommended), and installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included number plate mount
- Displays the BC 40 camera view on your compatible Garmin navigator display
- Provides a wide, clear video image of what’s behind your vehicle
- Rugged and weatherproof (water-rated to IPX7) to withstand various road conditions
- Voice commands can initiate the camera view when paired to a compatible Garmin navigator
- Complete Garmin GPS Mapset Download with 5 year map updates: Your maps will never expire and will continue working after the 5 year period. Read more here.
- NOTE: The Tracks4Africa GPS maps are NOT preloaded onto the unit.